Henry Arundell, 8th Baron Arundell of Wardour
He married Mary Christina Conquest, the daughter of Benedict Conquest of Irnham Hall and Mary Ursula Markham, on 31 May 1763. They had two daughters: Mary Christina (1764–1805), who married James Everard Arundell, 9th Baron Arundell of Wardour, and Eleanor Mary (1766–1835), who married Charles Clifford, 6th Baron Clifford of Chudleigh.
An avid collector of art, he accumulated immense debts in building and furnishing New Wardour Castle, Wiltshire, designed in the Palladian style by Giacomo Quarenghi. A portrait was painted of him by Sir Joshua Reynolds. After his death, his trustees were forced to sell off a portion of his lands in Dorset.
- Sotheby's: Catalog notes for the portrait of Mary Christina Conquest, Lady Arundell of Wardour (ca 1743-1813), by George Romney
- Arundell of Wardour, Baron (E, 1605–1944) in Cracroft's Peerage. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Ten year house archive now complete". BBC Wiltshire. 24 February 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2006.
- "London banker's Dorset dream". Archived from the original on 4 December 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2006.
- Portrait, Dayton Art Institute – archived August 2006